Veracity Consulting, Inc. is an Information Technology solutions provider. We offer our clients value-added expertise in the development and use of information technology to expand and improve their organization’s business processes. We are a growing Kansas City-based organization that takes great pride in providing our customers with exceptionally personalized and unique services. Currently, we are searching for a Accounting Specialist and Payroll Coordinator to join our team.
What sets us apart? Our people. Our CEO believes Veracity’s success is built from the inside out by cultivating the idea that our employees are just as valuable as our clients. This tenet orients Veracity’s leaders as they strive to sustain an environment of trust, communication, and productivity through clear and open communication, honesty, and transparency.
Our philosophy is that if we do the right thing for our clients and our employees on a daily basis, then we will achieve our desired business objectives over time. We invest in learning about our clients, their challenges, and their environments; and when we do, we develop a greater appreciation for what they need. Veracity measures success by how well our customers are able to build and implement solutions according to their business objectives. We are equally proud of our culture and the opportunities we provide for our team members. Because of our diversity, we are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team.
- Primary Accounting Support to Controller
- Compile and maintain accounts payable records
- General Ledger entries
- Perform wide variety of tasks related to set-up, processing, preparation and direct deposit of payroll checks
- Enter vendor invoices for payment daily
- Answer vendor inquiries and review vendor accounts
- Process accounts payable checks and ACHs
- Prepare accounting reports as needed
- Maintain accounts payable files
- Enter data for on-line processing of payroll
- Process incoming payroll/personnel documents
- Process benefit enrollments, changes and terminations
- Data and general journal entry
- Perform other related duties in support of the Controller
- Maintain end of month journal entries and account analysis
- Minimum of 5 years of Accounting experience
- Minimum of 5 years of payroll and benefits experience
- Proficient with QuickBooks and Excel
- Advanced payroll experience; preferably with ADP
- Works well as a part of a team
- Provides high levels of customer service
- Displays professional image of self and company
- Exhibits regular and predictable attendance
To be considered an applicant for a position, you must: (1) complete the application in full; (2) apply for a specific, available position; and (3) meet all stated minimum qualifications. Applications that are incomplete or are submitted for “any” position will not be considered. Applicants are good for 90 days. If you are not selected within 90 days of submission, and remain interested in a position, you must submit a new application
Veracity Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Veracity Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.